Save the date!
3rd SPIR Meeting
October 10-12, 2013
Santa Fe, NM
The Inn and Spa at Loretto
To support and advance the specialty of Pediatric Interventional Radiology (PIR) for the purpose of improving patient care.
- Patient Care — To promote excellence in clinical care of children through the practice of PIR.
- Education and Training — To sustain the development and growth of PIR through a focus on education and training.
- Research — To advance the future development of PIR through research, critical practice evaluation and innovation.
- Communication and Collaboration — To provide a forum and infrastructure for networking, communication and collaboration and to support current and future pediatric interventionalists within a multidisciplinary environment.
- Public Relations and Advocacy — To foster recognition of PIR within the medical and hospital communities, radiological societies and in the general public.